SUISSEPIC was created for sharing unique emotions about Switzerland that could be expressed in the words, pictures and videos. The author of the project call them PICS like “pictures of our life” saved in memoires. Being fascinated by beauty of French part of Switzerland we use SUISSE as a prefix but remain open to everybody.
1. SUISSEPIC encourages all types of creativity and honesty in expressing emotions. SUISSEPIC’s social media followers are already involved in different types of communication with author of the project and other followers. They share their Instagram feeds and comments about Switzerland and get responses.
2. If you consider your PIC to be shown to the public in a highly developed social media community or at the website www.suissepic.com you can easily contact admin by sending an email or through Contacts section of the website.
3. You can contact SUISSEPIC the same way if you want to join SUISSEPIC project as an contributor and share your stories.
4. SUISSEPIC’s author is carefully concerned about communication line. It should be polite and kind to all the followers of the project. The author of SUISSEPIC has the right to edit or delete any comments appeared in the community which are considered to be dishonest or not respectful to other users.
5. While deleting comments the author of SUISSEPIC has the right not to tell about this action to the author of the comment. We are really careful about the emotions of both sides.
6. At SUISSEPIC it is strictly prohibited: to use offensive language and replace offensive words with characters in titles and texts of reports and commentaries; to place information of obscene and pornographic content; incite ethnic and religious hatred; to promote the production and use of narcotic substances; to place advertising information.
7. The rights and conditions of SUISSEPIC can be edited or added by extra information.
8. All types of questions you can ask by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org